While logged in to your Sureview Ops account...
- Click on the Menu button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the "Users" button
- Click "Add User" (top right)
- Enter the details for your new user
Note: Make sure to give the users a strong password, they can change their own password later
- Choose the Permission "User Group" for the user. There are two default groups: Administrator & Operator but these can be customised.
- Choose the user's primary location/area (if unsure select the account level)
- If the user should also be an area contact check the box
- If the user should have access to the SureView Mobile App check the box
The Mobile App is primarily for on-site guards/employees who need to be dispatched to active security events.
Once done the new user will be able to immedately login with their email address and password.
Remember: To add users you need the "Edit user configuration" permission enabled. If you don't have this please contact your account administrator for help.