How does Ops billing work?
SureView Ops offers a pay-as-you-go approach, allowing you to pay only for the modules and services you need for as long as you use them.
You will be billed in advance. Any changes made during the month will be prorated, so that on each billing date you will receive an invoice detailing:
- Prorated changes: any changes during the previous month, prorated.
- Upcoming month: your projected use for the coming month.
What are the features/costs of each module?
Please contact us for details
How do I view or edit my subscription?
In the Ops menu click the "Subscription Details" button. This screen offers:
- Your current modules and their usage.
- The ability to change your enabled modules and contact information using the "pen" icon.
- A link to the "Billing Portal".
The Billing Portal shows:
- Details about your subscription— including an estimate for your next invoice and your current usage—are in the "Subscriptions" section.
- Update your payment information using the "Update Payment Method" button.
- Cancel your subscription using the "Cancel" button.
- Invoice history can be found in the "Invoices" section
What will my invoice look like?
The following line items may appear on your invoice depending on the modules you have chosen to enable in the "Subscription Details" menu:
|SureView Ops||The product itself, which carries no cost as it is all pay-as-you-go so, will always display $0|
|Operations Users||The cost per User|
|Mobile Officers||The cost per Mobile Officer using the mobile app|
|Cameras||The cost per camera|
Here is an example containing some prorated changes during the month and the current usage charges for the upcoming month:
Do you store my card information in Ops?
No, while Ops is secured to PCI levels we do not store card information. Your card information is stored in a payment gateway "vault" which is secure and PCI-compliant.
How do I receive support?
If you have any questions about your invoice that are not answered here please contact Customer Support
Please sign in to leave a comment.