How does Ops billing work?
SureView Ops offers a pay-as-you-go approach whereby you pay for the modules and services you need for as long as you use them.
Billing is done in advance with any changes during the month being prorated, so on each billing date you will receive an invoice containing:
- Prorated changes: any changes during the previous month, prorated.
- Upcoming month: your current usage for the coming month.
What are the features/costs of each module?
Please refer to the pricing page for this information.
How do I view or edit my subscription?
In the Ops menu click the "Subscription Details" button. This screen shows:
- Your current modules and their usage.
- The ability to change your enabled modules and contact information using the "pen" icon.
- A link to open the "Billing Portal".
The Billing Portal shows:
- Details about your subscription including an estimate for your next bill and your current usage are in the "Subscriptions" section.
- The ability to update your payment information can be found using the "Update Payment Method" button.
- The ability to cancel your subscription can be done with the "Cancel" button.
- Invoice history can be found in the "Invoices" section
What will my invoice look like?
The following line items may appear on your invoice depending on the modules you have chosen to enable in the "Subscription Details" menu:
|SureView Ops||N/A||The product itself which carries no cost as it is all pay-as-you-go so will always show $0|
|Operations Users||N/A||The base cost per user|
|Alarms Users||Alarms||The additional cost per user for the Alarms module|
|Field Operations Users||Field Operations||The additional cost per user for the Field Operations module|
|Mobile Officers||Field Operations||The cost per mobile officer able to use the mobile app|
|Cameras||Video||The cost per camera|
Here is an example invoice containing some prorated changes during the month and the current usage charges for the upcoming month:
Do you store my card information in Ops?
No, while Ops is secured to PCI levels we do not store card information. Your card information is stored in a payment gateway "vault" which is secure and PCI-compliant.
How do I receive support?
If you have any questions about your bill that are not answered here please contact Customer Support