This page is for "Essential" subscriptions only. For information on Plus and Pro Tier subscriptions please contact SureView Support for details
How does Ops billing work?
SureView Essentials Tier Subscription offers a pay-as-you-go approach, allowing you to pay only for the users and services you need for as long as you use them.
You will be billed in advance. Any changes made during the month will be prorated, so that on each billing date you will receive an invoice detailing:
- Prorated changes: any changes during the previous month, prorated.
- Upcoming month: your projected use for the coming month.
What are the features/costs of each item?
You can see your current pricing in your Organisation Settings page. lternatively Please contact us for details,
How do I view or edit my subscription?
In the SureView Response menu click the "Organisation Settings" button.
This screen offers:
- Who your billing account is registered with
- When the current subscription period expires (and will automatically renew if not cancelled)
- When the billing information was last updated.
- A list of your current components, the price and your usage. This includes:
- Mobile Officers
Important: Users are defined as individual named users. User logins are not licensed to be shared between different people
A link to your account's billing portal
The Billing Portal shows:
- Details about your subscription— including an estimate for your next invoice and your current usage—are in the "Subscriptions" section.
- Update your payment information using the "Update Payment Method" button.
- Cancel your subscription using the "Cancel" button.
- Invoice history can be found in the "Invoices" section
What will my invoice look like?
The following line items may appear on your invoice depending on your operator users, mobile users and camera counts.
|Operations Users||The cost per User|
|Mobile Officers||The cost per Mobile Officer using the mobile app|
|Cameras||The cost per camera|
Here is an example containing some prorated changes during the month and the current usage charges for the upcoming month:
Do you store my card information in Ops?
No, while Ops is secured to PCI levels we do not store card information. Your card information is stored in a payment gateway "vault" which is secure and PCI-compliant.
How do I receive support?
If you have any questions about your invoice that are not answered here please contact Customer Support