To access this page the user will need the following permissions enabled (included in the "Admin" user role)
- View area configuration
- Edit area configuration
- Edit device configuration
SIP Device Setup
The Device Setup screen allows you to add and configure SIP Audio Devices for your different Areas. Most Audio Devices support this standard but if you are unsure please check your device's technical specifications.
- Log into your SureView Response tenancy.
- Navigate to the Device Setup page.
- Once on the Device Setup page, navigate to the Devices tab at the top.
- Click on the Add Device button.
- Fill out the information about your device requested in the pop up and make sure you choose SIP Audio (ON Premise).
- After filling out the information on your device click on save which will then allow you to see additional left sidebar items. A full list of the relevant fields can be found below.
- Click on the left sidebar Audio side-tab, then click the ‘Add Audio’ button on the right.
- This will bring you to the information boxes requesting more information on the specific audio device. Fill this out pertaining to your device and click save. ‘Input 1’ is a required field, but can simply be set to 1 for SIP devices.
Audio Device Fields
The available configuration options for Audio Devices are:
- Device Title
The friendly name for the device
The area this device will be associated with.
The External/Internet IP Address or Host Name of the device you are connecting to e.g. 188.8.131.52
The port number that's used by the device. This should be the public/external Port that the camera is listening on. By default SIP Devices listen on port 5060.
The username of the device you are connecting to.
The password of the device you are connecting to.
Checkboxes to indicate the supported functionality of this audio device.