One of the key functions of the SureView Mobile App is to track the location of the user so that other team members know their precise location.
By default when a Mobile User logs into the app, their real-time location will be updated. Mobile user can stay logged into the app but stop real-time location reporting by switching themselves to offline.
- Select the left had menu - tap the person icon in the bottom left hand corner
- By default you will be set to "Online". If you see the map from the home screen you are online
- Tap the switch to toggle to "Offline. If you return to the main page the map is replaced with a notification the "You are currently Offline"
- Turning yourself back to "Online" will begin reporting your real-time location to the rest of the team.
User is online and reporting real-time location
User is offline and their real-time location is not being reported
For precise location tracking please ensure that you have the following settings
- Go to Settings
- Select the SureView App (quickly find it using the search bar)
- Select Location
- Make sure to Select
- "While using the App"
- Precise Location is turned