Calipsa is an Advanced video analytics system for real-time security which can be used to send verified alarms into SureView Ops while filtering out false alarms before they reach your command centre.
- You will need an active account with Calipsa
- Your camera/device must be able to send email alarms with an attached clip (or at least 2 JPG alarm images)
- Login and create your email alarm points for the cameras as normal
- Copy the unqiue SureView Email Address for the camera(s) you are setting up with Calips
It will looks something like this email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the Calipsa User Guides for setting up your cameras to send their alarms into Calipsa
- Once your devices are set up to send video alarms into Calipsa you can next be able to configure Calipsa to send the verified alarms into SureView Ops
- Go to your Calipsa Settings page
- Click on "Global Configuration"
- Enter the SureView Ops SMTP Technical Details
us-smtp.sureviewops.com(if your Ops account is held in the US)
eu-smtp.sureviewops.com(if your Ops account is held in the EU)
Use proper HELO?
- Press Save
- Go to your Camera Settings page
(Clients -> Site -> Camera)
- Scroll down to "Configuration" and click Edit
- Enter your Camera/Alarm name in the Name field
- Enter your unique SureView Alarm Email Address into the Notification field
It will looks something like this email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Save
- Verified alarms for this camera now be sent into SureView Ops from Calipsa including the annotated "bounding box" as part of the clip while false alarms will be autoamtically filtered out before being sent to SureView Ops