The following is a VMS integration that utilises the SureView Standards Based Integrations and is included as part of all SureView Response Subscriptions
What is Wavestore?
Wavestore is a highly secure open-platform Video Management Software enables you to manage video from any type of camera from any leading brand including the latest 4K, 360° and multi-sensor formats.
Integration Description: This part of our "Standards based Integrations " which are included as standard for all SureView Response customers. This cameras live video can RTSP Live Streaming and be set to send Email / SMTP Alarms (with attachments) into SureView Response.
- Live Video
- Alarms (SMTP With Attached Alarm Clips)
Components and Communication
Live Video RTSP Streaming
Note: The ports listed above are the default ports for Wavestore. Individual ports can be customised on the Genie Camera's Setup screen and may not reflect the exact ports listed above.
Recommended: Ops Link
Ops Link Setup
Please see the Ops Link support page for more details
The following are the steps required to configured Wavestore work with the Sureview.
Before you begin
Before you configure your Wavestore to work with Sureview make sure you have the following:
- An Ops Link installed on to the local network
- All required ports configured (see Components and Communication)
- Username and password of your Genie Recorder(s)
Wavestore - Live Video Configuration
The Wavestore Cameras stream based on the individual camera settings added to wavestore. It's important to ensure that the cameras have a stream that are set to H.264 and follow sureview's recommended settings
Wavestore - Email Alarm Configuration
See Wavestore Manual (section 6.2.6) for details
- Go to View
- Go to Setup
- Go to Email
- Enter the following details
- Server: us-smtp.sureviewops.com (if your SureView account is held in the US region) OR eu-smtp.sureviewops.com (if your Ops account is held in the EU region)
- Sender: email@example.com
- User: (leave blank)
- Password (leave blank)
- Use SSL: Disable (smtp encryption is automatically set)
- Throttle Count: 60 (recommended)
- Throttle Duration: 1 (Recommended)
Important: Alarms that exceed the throttle count will be ignored and not sent to SureView. You can increase or decrease this as required.
- Debug: Disabled
- Recepients: Enter your unique SureView Alarming Email Address (or addresses) (see SureView Email Alarm Setup support page) - it will look something like firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com)
See Wavestore Manual (section 6.12) for details
Once the SMTP Server details have been configured, you can set your Wavestore Event Rules (in the "Event Rules" section to send an Email alarm on the triggers that you specifiy.
When configuring the rules it's importat to use thge "Email a Video Clip" action with the Video set to MP4. This will ensure that the alarms being received by SureView Response will include an alarm clip.
- Go To Event Rules
- Add a rule (giving it an appropriate name)
- Add a trigger (such as "Motion")
- Add an actiion ("Email a video clip"
Select the appropraite SureView Email Address (see SureView Email Alarm Setup support page) - it will look something like firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com)
SureView - Configuration
To configure Live Video Follow the steps on the Video Device Setup support page
make sure to set the port 554 (default RTSP Port) and the RTSP URL (extra value) needs to be calculated
x = Stream Number
y = Camera Number in 4 digit hex
- Take the camera number (in decimal) and covert it to hexadecimal
- Add the Stream Number to the start (e.g. 2 for the remote stream)
- enter the calculated url to the RTSP URL (extra Value) in SureView
To add the Remote Stream (2), Camera 10 (000A) to sureview you would use